About low code
According to Gartner, “By 2020, at least 50 percent of all new business applications will be created with high-productivity tool sets, such as low-code and no-code application development platforms.” Low-code is a unique approach to build business applications quickly with minimal hand-coding. So, compared to traditional app development, with the low-code platform developers can easily develop applications that are intuitive with drag and drop interfaces and integrations. Low-code is emerging as a fundamental and effective strategy to accelerate application delivery supporting the ongoing digital transformation.
Top 5 benefits of low-code
Low-code technology is quickly gaining momentum and many organizations are adopting it to build apps and processes seamlessly. The top 5 benefits of the low-code platform are:
- Accelerate app development
With low-code, several capabilities like the visual models and drag and drop functionalities help in building apps faster with a pre-built user interface. Most importantly, apps can be deployed at once across all devices.
- Users can build apps easily
The purpose of low-code technology is to bridge the gap between IT and non-IT developers. The term ‘citizen developers’ came into existence with low-code, wherein users can create simple business applications with little technical know-how.
- Enhances customer experience
The low code platform automates several operations that are crucial to customer experience. The agility in the development of apps, strong business process features helps in building better apps improving the customer experience.
- Built-in governance
The low-code platform has automated governance capabilities that are administered and monitored by the organization’s professional IT team. So when the users can develop apps as per the organizational requirements, it cannot be deployed without the final approval of the IT department.
- Importance of AI in low-code
AI being an integral part of low-code, multi-channel capabilities like web and mobile apps can be built which makes it easier for businesses and clients to interact. The presence of intuitive chatbots and live call centers in the apps helps in effectively meet customer requirements.
How to choose the right low code platform?
It’s important to do your research to choose the right platform. Listed below are a few points on what needs to be done to select your choice of low-code platform:
- Ascertain requirements representing the key areas and functions of your organization
- Put forward your requirements to the platform keeping in mind your objectives
- Determine the features of the platform
- Do a thorough market research using analysts report like Forrester and Gartner
- Shortlist the potential vendor based on how they address your requirements and challenges
- Select a platform offering the best overall value to your organization.
Creatio (formerly bpm’online) is a low-code, process automation and CRM company that envisions a future where “everyone is a developer.” With simple developer tools, users can quickly deliver and make changes to business apps without in-depth technical know-how.
Major features of Creatio’s low-code technology are:
- Out of the box solutions, templates, connectors to accelerate customization and development
- BPM tools that enable users effectively design, execute and optimize business processes
- Visual analytics tools help detect problems and optimize processes
- Machine learning and AI tools to automate multiple operations
- Out-of-the-box dashboards that enable monitoring business operations in real-time
- Powerful capabilities for full-cycle data management
- Tools to customize mobile apps quickly and easily
Hence, low-code will be the future strategy as it is an advanced platform that reduces the complexity of building apps and helps organizations to be agile and respond to the changing business conditions in the digital world.
To understand more about this platform and how it can be effectively used for accelerating your business growth, AgilizTech Software Services, a leading partner for Creatio can help you out.