We are AgilizTech, a NASSCOM-recognized, award-winning startup that is redefining the way IT applications are developed for businesses.
AgilizTech is on the lookout for smart, driven, and resourceful interns, who are passionate about what they do. We offer you a great platform to exhibit skills, learn with a hands-on approach and propel your career into the fast lane.
Phew! Now that the formal intro has been provided, let's talk what AgilizTech is all about.
We are a bunch of passionate professionals who thrive on challenging projects, multiple mugs of steaming green tea, dozens of masala vadas and chirpy office banter. And at the risk of sounding like an annoying listicle, here are top 3 reasons why you should consider interning with us:
- You are onto a gold mine for experiences and professional growth. You get to OWN projects and run them autonomously!
- You receive an internship certificate, and a possible job-offer if you deliver the goods.
- We are located at Koramangala, THE haven for foodies. Think of all the cuisines you can lunch on every day 🙂
We are looking for someone who eats, breathes, lives social media. Someone who loves being online and connecting with people, advocating all things AgilizTech. This person will work closely with the Growth Hacker Intern to achieve the singular objective of customer growth for AgilizTech.
Digital and Social Media
- Maintain Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn accounts with current and relevant content from AgilizTech activities and events.
- Respond to posts or comments to bring value to user interactions with AgilizTech.
- Post updates, news and announcements in a timely manner using appropriate content.
- Perform research to find articles, stories, resources, or other content that is relevant to our customer base and posts it to our Facebook and Twitter page in a manner that invites conversation and interaction.
- Grow AgilizTech online social networks by increasing fan base and interactions.
- Uses Google Analytics to assess trends and activity on the AgilizTech website.
- Uses Facebook Insights to assess trends and activity on the AgilizTech Facebook page.
- Uses Twitter Analytics to assess trends and activity on the AgilizTech Twitter page.
- Reviews data on the performance of social media platforms and adjusts plans or strategies to optimize reach.
- Writes meta content to support SEO initiatives
- Works with SEO tools and platforms to create keyword map for AgilizTech website.
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft applications, basic photo editing and video editing software, and internet browsers. Experience with Photoshop and InDesign is a plus.
- Familiarity and facility with mainstream social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn.
- Basic SEO skills.
Growth Hacker will take lead the efforts to increase the customer base for the company through the Digital platform. This person will work closely with the Digital Marketer Intern to achieve the singular objective of customer growth for AgilizTech.
- Out of box ideas to identify the target audience and grow the business
- Develop strategies to develop leads through digital platform
- Go out and actually implement your strategies and ideas
- Manage the online acquisition funnel
- Working closely with the Digital Marketing Intern to drive the growth strategy
- Build and run marketing campaigns for the target audience
Passion for IT industry and passion to experience the rush identifying growth areas for the organization.
- Experience. Experience
- We give a real time experience of driving the revenues for a business.
- Get trained for your actual job that you will take up post your MBA
- Complete freedom to run riot your creative juices and take the road less travelled
Do you have a way with words? Can you enthrall, persuade and charm people with your writing skills? Do you wince every time you spot a grammatical error?
Affirmative? Well then you are the one we are looking for! AgilizTech is on the search for talented content writers who can spin yarns out of thin air. With our customers in various spheres such as Retail, Telecom, Ecommerce, IT etc., you get to work on exciting projects that stimulate your grey cells.
And yes, brownie points if you possess technical documentation skills.
Game? Cool, check out the requirements list to see if we are a match!
- Churn out punchy, original content in various formats – blog, articles, social media posts, etc.
- Pick up the necessary skills and produce technical documentation
- Excellent overall writing skills in different styles/tones
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- Good research, organizational, and learning skills
- Understanding of software like Microsoft Word and Google Docs
We’re passionate about our craft. That’s why this internship is a hands-on exploration of creativity and design.
We believe in learning by doing. Our aim is to nurture and grow bright young minds from the get-go, because that’s how our industry will thrive.
WHAT TO EXPECT
At AgilizTech, you’ll be exposed to every discipline in our creative process – UX, UI and copywriting. You’ll be part of a dynamic team that’s made up of likeminded, talented people. With them, you’ll work hard to create something that will – without a doubt – stand out in your portfolio.
In addition to your team project, you’ll be lending a hand to the creative team. Participating in brainstorm sessions, building winning pitches, preparing assets and design bibles for productions, you’ll be in the thick of it all.
We’ll assign you a mentor who will be there to support you, teach you, and answer all of your questions.
Oh, and you’ll probably make a friend or ten.
You own your work. You’re a self-starter who shows passion and dedication to every task given. “Make it happen and give all your efforts”, is what we like to say–and the attitude we need to see from you. Here is a straightforward breakdown:
- You’re an actively engaged person. That means you are present, motivated, and social.
- You excel in Illustrator and Photoshop. You can create initial design layouts with confidence and know how to effectively communicate concepts to anyone.
- You have a solid understanding of visual design and colour theory.
- You will assist senior designer in creating UI specs and image assets for production.
- You have creative courage. This is a tough industry, only the brave and sturdy remain. Be prepared to defend your decisions and take constructive criticism.
To us, beauty without substance has no value. At AgilizTech, design thinking and execution are equally important, so when we’re examining your portfolio we’ll be on the lookout for not only the how but the why.